Ransomware is a form of malware that encrypts files on an infected device and holds them hostage until the user pays a ransom to the malware operators.
It’s exasperating enough when your computer is sluggish because of a virus, but what if the virus installs embarrassing pornography on your screen or encrypts your data so you can’t read it? Ransomware attacks often use these tactics to demand you pay a ransom to remove the pornography or to access your files.
We provide services to protect your crucial data from ransomware.
Our services are applied to:
- Backup your data.
- Show hidden file extensions.
- Filter EXEs in the email.
- Disable files running from AppData/LocalAppData folders.
- Use the Crypto locker, Prevention Kit.
- Disable RDP.
- Patch or Update your software.
- Use a reputable security suite.